I Am New Here First Time Here?
If you're new to Terry Parker Baptist Church and plan to visit on a Sunday, here are some practical things you'll want to know:
- We support a loosely graded Bible Study every Sunday morning at 9:15 AM. If this is your first visit with us, please see the greeters in the Central Mall area next to the Church office where you and all the members of your family will find help connecting with an appropriate Bible study group.
- Our current curriculum is a three year LifeWay study called "The Gospel Project" which we began in the fall of 2012.
- Babies and toddlers are welcome too. We have caregivers in rooms located behind the sanctuary, so it may be more convenient to park in the west parking area and enter by the door closest to the covered drive-through or by the back (Fellowship Hall) door by the Old Kitchen.
- The Sunday Worship Celebrations schedule:
- Blended-Traditional Worship in English: 10:30 AM
- Blended-Contemporary Worship in Spanish: 5:00 PM
- Both worship celebrations are located in the sanctuary. The tall steeple makes this part of our facilities quite visible from many angles.
- Parking spaces are located along the side and to the rear of the sanctuary. If these spaces are full, you may use the grassy area behind the parking lot or follow the road around the back of the building for parking space on the other side of the Central Mall which provides access to office and classroom space.